Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
First Day of Class I_vote_lcapFirst Day of Class I_voting_barFirst Day of Class I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
First Day of Class I_vote_lcapFirst Day of Class I_voting_barFirst Day of Class I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

First Day of Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Zeke and Ucello walked into the school, looking for the classroom they were suppose to go in.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 pm

A door opened for them and a woman was sitting on the desk with a irritated look.

First Day of Class Xedteacher

"You must be Zeke and Ucello. God it took you guys forever to find this class. You better be glad Voodoo promised me a date or I would've been left. Listen my name is Ms. Howard and I'm gonna be your homeroom teacher. Since he wanted to train you fast, you won't have it easy. The first class you got is with Mr. Fe'Larch. Good luck." Then a circle opened up underneath them. Moments later they were gone. "Now let me go get ready for tonight." Ms. Howard said with a devilish grin.

In a large room with a purple light stood a man ready for battle.

First Day of Class Anime_Knight

"I am Mr. Fe'Larch your fighting spell instructor. Let me know when your ready to begin." Then he stood there with his arms folded and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Zeke rushed in and did four handsigns. "Darkness-Style: Dark Thunder Blast Justu." He said as lightning envolped in his left hand a it was thrusted forward.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

"Ugh... Another justu user. Oh well... Dragon Thrust!" The teacher yelled as his hand to hit Zeke in the stomach with lightning. "Most spells are stronger than justu, but they use more of what you call chakra. Remember this next time you attack."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 pm

"Don't think I'm done yet!" Zeke replied as he got back up. Then with the justu still in his hand, he tried again to hit the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 pm

"Fine be hard headed then Zeke, just use that as fuel. Now justus use very little mana. Mana is the what you guys call chakra. Now I know you've heard that if you use to many justus it will kill you. However, a person who uses nothing but justu use only 15% the most of their mana network. My job in this school is to teach you ninja how to use magic. Since you exert a lot of dark energy, we will skip the elemental seminar. Let's just move onto the animal force. Do you know what type of animal you have the closest affinity towards?" Mr. Fe'larch said as he grabbed Zeke's wist and twisted it behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm

" I have no idea what you are talking about. Let me go dammit!" Zeke said as he tried to get free. "I never learned anything like that. If your a teacher then teach me it."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

"So your like a fox caught in a trap. This will be different. Ok first lesson-" Mr. Fe'Larch said before he felt a destructive aura outside. "It seems that there is somebody outside making a scene. Go out there stop them then come back to finish. Be careful out there Zeke and Ucello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class
Page 1 of 1