Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Alistar's Abilities I_vote_lcapAlistar's Abilities I_voting_barAlistar's Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Alistar's Abilities I_vote_lcapAlistar's Abilities I_voting_barAlistar's Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Alistar's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Enhancements: Due to a serum injected into his system, Alistar's senses, speed, strength, reflexes, as well as his intelligence have been increased.

Psiconic Abilities
Remenissions: Alistar is able to make anyone relive a horrid memory or nightmare for as long as he wishes or is within their physical range.

Lightning Rod: Alistar's conversion ability allows for him to be a living lightning rod. By creating a negative charge, he can deflect lightning/electricity when he needs. He is able to create a positive charge as well. If he doesn't channel the electricity correctly, it can prove harmful to his body.

Teleportation: Alistar can gather his psionic energy and teleport himself to anywhere within his sight range.

Sensors: Alistar can sense heat signatures, bio-electric flow, chakra, etc.

Scorcher: Similar to his Shocker ability, Alistar can amplify his body heat and create a psionic flame that feels like actual fire.

Psionic Entities: If Alistar taps into his psionic energy and the energies around him, he is able to create a body of energy he uses for protection and attack. He can shape a phoenix of psionic flame and a wolf of amplified bio-electricity. This does weaken him for some time, but it depends on how long he maintains it.

Last edited by Alistar Slade on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Lightning Style: Electric Current; Alistar can channel his energy (psionic or chakra) into electricity and propels it forward. The electricity, once fired, connects to the static electricity in the surrounding area and moves in every direction where static electricity is.

Amplification: Alistar can amplify his own or anyone else's power.

Transference: Alistar is able to place a portion of power into another person.

Obliteration: This is Alistar's suicide killswitch. He overloads the energies around him and obliterates everything.

Conversion: Alistar can take one form of energy and turn it into another. In some cases he can turn the energy inward on an object and destroy it.

Last edited by Alistar Slade on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am

Fire Style: Fountain Of Flame- Alistar can spew out a wave of liquid fire toward his opponent.

Lightning Style: Zeus' Master Bolt- Alistar, through fusing his psionic and chakra, can create a weapon out of pure lightning.

Fire Style: Burning Ash- Alistar can exhale a cloud of ash, anything caught in it will be burned.

Chidori- Alistar concentrates his chakra into his hand, converting it into lightning chakra.

Psi Style: Repulse- Alistar can discharge a large amount of psionic power out at one moment. This will force anything back, no matter how close it is.

Last edited by Alistar Slade on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Psi Style: Final Repulse- When Alistar has obtained an abundance of energy, he can release his final repulse. This destroys everything caught in its path, leaving a crater and only Alistar standing.

Heat Vision- Alistar can concentrate his psionic flames into beams and fire them from his eye and Sharingan. These beams can cut through metal with ease.

Lightning Style: Zeus' Warcry- When Alistar concentrates his chakra, he can summon an extremely powerful lightning bolt.

Psi-Clones- Alistar can use his powers to create psionic clones of himself. These clones have his same jutsus and abilities.

Supernova- Alistar will amplify his body heat then release the energy as in explosion of great power.

Phasing- Alistar can bend his psionic energy around his body and move through solid objects, attacks, and even people.

Last edited by Alistar Slade on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Psi Style: Psi Blades- Psionic energy blades will sprout from on the back of Alistar's hands, these will attack the person's mind on contact. They can go through most armors.

Psi Style: Psi Grab- Using psychic power, the user is able to grab their opponent. This can only work at range up to six feet away.

Psi Style: Psi Push- Using psychic power, the user is able to push their opponent. This isn't like Repulse, push only goes forward.

Psi Style: Mind Trick- Through any physical contact, the user can use this and trick his opponent into thinking what he pleases for a short time.

Psi Shields- Alistar's psionic powers create psychic shields that protect his mind from any form of mental assault or attacks, no matter how powerful the user.

Psi Style: Electric Current- Similar to the original, Alistar sends a barrage of psionic lightning bolts toward his opponent.

Ultima Cannon- This attack starts out as a small ball of light. As it is steady is fed energy, it will grow to fill the user hand. Once it reaches this state, it fires multiple beams of energy. These beams follow no particular path however they travel at the user's will.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Sharingan Abilities

Alistar's sharingan has enabled Alistar to copy certain jutsus he has witnessed.
Lightning Style: Heavenly Blade- This jutsu was witnessed many times by the now deceased Kammy Kaguya.

Lightning Armor- This jutsu was witnessed from the now deceased Shadow Uchiha.

Decapitating Airwaves- This jutsu was also witnessed by the deceased Shadow Uchiha.

Generation- This jutsu was witnessed by the now deceased Vengeance. This jutsu causes some strain on Alistar's body unless he is phasing when he uses it.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Chakra Natures: Fire, Lightning.

Psi Style Arts: These styles have nothing to do with Alistar's chakra nature, but rather his psionic abilities. These styles are only used by psychics.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 pm

New Psionic Abilities

Psionic Illusion: Abiltiy to create realistic illusions that affect all senses, makes people experience events that aren't really happening.

Psionic Cloak: Can conceal his presence from anyone. This can be extended to others in his immediate area is he wishes.

Mind Trap: Ability to tear another person's mind from their body and effectively trap it within their own.

Mind Possession: Ability to possess another person's mind and use that being's body as his own.

Mental Alteration: Ability to alter the minds of others by force or will.

Mind Transferal: Able to transfer both his mind and powers into another vessel should his own body be destroyed.

Mental Amnesia: Ability to cause partial or complete loss of particular or all memories in another person or a group of people.

Matter Alteration: Ability to alter molecular and atomic structures, as well as atomic valences.

Time Travel: Can displace himself and/or others at almost any specific point in the timestream then reemerge in the physical world from as much as a few minutes to years by generating chronal energies.

Phoenix Force Fragment: Alistar can control matter on a sub-atomic level. He can exist in harsh environments without sustaining harm, as well as travel the timestream at his own ease. His powers aren't as powerful as if the entire Phoenix Force was together, but he can deal substantial damage to anyone he uses this dangerous power upon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistar's Abilities   Alistar's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alistar's Abilities
Page 1 of 1