Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A taste of what's to come. I_vote_lcapA taste of what's to come. I_voting_barA taste of what's to come. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A taste of what's to come. I_vote_lcapA taste of what's to come. I_voting_barA taste of what's to come. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A taste of what's to come.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A taste of what's to come. Empty
PostSubject: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 pm

-The organization member stalked her prey as silent as a Jaguar in the night. Every inch and movement she made was paralleled by the hooded woman. This was merely a little fun while preparations continued to be made.-
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Elite 4
Elite 4
Naoki

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm

-The Pokemon League's strongest trainer had come to the graveyard to pay respects to the fallen comrades that she and the others had buried themselves. It was more along the lines of a ritual now than friendly visits. It was a necessity. She frowned slightly, feeling a slight disturbance. She was a Sannin level nin, so it would take more prowess than what the figure was showing to get by her.-

"Who are you. Show your self."

Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:43 am

-Laxrene chuckled silently to herself before throwing several of her special made knives at Naoki's back. At the same time, she would appear behind Naoki, one more knife aimed to slash her back wide open.-
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Elite 4
Elite 4
Naoki

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 am

-Naoki turned and slung her arm around. A pulse of wind blocked all of the thrown knives, and when the hooded woman appeared in front of her, she caught her wrist with ease. She could tell this woman was skilled but probably only around the level of a Special Jonin.-

"Who are you and why are you attacking me?"
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 am

-Laxrene's eyes narrowed dangerously when she realized this woman was stronger than she anticipated. Making a dagger drop from the sleeve of her free hand, she would bring the weapon up at point blank range to make Naoki release her. If done, she would jump back and throw three more knives at her to put a bit of distance between them.-

"My, I was hoping for some real fun. I'm glad I've found someone like you. I wonder how much of a fight you can put up before I can...bring you to your knees."

-She spoke the last part seductively, licking the blood off of the knife that would have cut Naoki.-
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Elite 4
Elite 4
Naoki

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:51 pm

-Naoki wiped the blood from her cheek after jumping back as well when the blonde woman threw her knives. She was fast, she would give her that, but arrogant too. This woman must not have known exactly who Naoki was.-

"You're playing a game you can't win."

-She said as she took a wide fighting stance. A small spark of electricity surrounded her and the wind seemed to bind around her. Her eyes seemed to slit like the pupils of a dragon.-

"I'll ask you this once more. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

"Hm. My name is Larxene. Number 12 of Organization 13. Remember it, because it will be the last name you here."

-The blonde woman threw her knives again, however, this time they bounced off of several trees with electricity surrounding them, aiming to surround and bind Naoki with electricity. At the same time, she threw one single dagger forward with more sparks covering it.-
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Elite 4
Elite 4
Naoki

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:24 pm

-Naoki wouldn't let the bouncing daggers phase her. As they wrapped her in electricity, she merely made another pulse burst them from around her, showing that the organization member was far outclassed. The dagger headed towards her would be repelled by the pulse. Naoki dashed forward, clearing the space between her and her opponent in the blink of an eye before bringing her clawed hand towards the woman's midsection, aiming to blow a hole in her with one blow.-
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

-Larxene would hunch over, taking the blow. The sound of the hit would echo for miles, the wind blowing away from them because of the sheer force behind the attack. It would seem as if Naoki had killed Larxene with one blow as she intended. However, the blonde began to chuckle slowly.-

"Hahaha! Wow, you're strong! But you can't kill me like that!"

-Larxene would unleash a wave of electricity over them, aiming to shock Naoki and push her back. If she would be shocked, her arms would become numb for the moment.-

"Only the power of a keyblade can stop me. Something that you don't have. Hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Naoki
Elite 4
Elite 4
Naoki

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 pm

-Naoki's eyes would widen at the revelation but she would jump back when she felt the sparks about her. Her arms fell to her side uselessly. She grit her teeth and growled, her anger starting to flare.-

"Your voice really pisses me off."

-She growled as the pressure around her began to cause sparks to appear.-

"Keyblades? Organization XIII? Where the hell is Kyo while you freaks keep appearing? I'll handle you with my own power!"

-Naoki's voice became deep and the aura of a dragon appeared around her. She drew her head back, forming chakra in her throat before blasting a powerful 'Hyper Beam' attack at Larxene, aiming to obliterate her.-
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Sol would appear right in front of Larxene. Would a single finger, her would halt Naoki's Hyper Beam attack before flicking his finger and sending the wave into the air. In the blink of an eye, he appeared behind her and knocked her unconscious, catching her body before she hit the ground. He turned to Larxene

"Return. We are starting."

Was all he said before vanishing again, taking Naoki's body to lay right on the doorstep of the Koutokage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A taste of what's to come.   A taste of what's to come. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A taste of what's to come.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Graveyard/Spirit realm-
Jump to: