Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Venturing into the New World I_vote_lcapVenturing into the New World I_voting_barVenturing into the New World I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Venturing into the New World I_vote_lcapVenturing into the New World I_voting_barVenturing into the New World I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Venturing into the New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Venturing into the New World Empty
PostSubject: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:59 pm

After her departure of the Ysthua-zatit tribe, the amazonness starts off her journey travelling down the forest path within the lowland road of Mylania. Unaware of the new surroundings, Liha took as much value of the nature as she could while remaining cautious for any sudden encounters. The goal for the amazon warrior is to experience as much of the outside world away from her tribal heritage from the request of their god's will, Pha-st. The natural environment of the forest with its exotic creatures, whispering breeze, dynamic bristles of the leaves, and the living aura of Mother Nature did chime reminiscence to Liha's homeland. It was amazing how such beauty of the outside world was locked away by the traditions and culture of her tribe. During her travels, a couple of Serinus canaries were chirping their chime within the area. She looks over at the creatures and spoke in her native tongue.

"Yasi Myixo Lanqo polaizinwo ziser maliq."
(The canaries are crying out peacefully here.)

She said with a light smile on her face before venturing back down along the forest path, wandering about to find more unique factors within the outside world.

Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:12 pm

As Liha set foot in a foreign place, she would hear a foreign tongue soon following.

"Dammit ya' scum sucking bastard! Do ya' know what the cap'n is gonna do to us when he finds out ya' lost the god forsakin' compass? The damn thing was worth mor'n ya' life I reckon!"

A melodic yet heavily accented voice called out along the main path of the forested area.

"My bad! I didn't think I woulda lost it just going to da' john, y'know?"

The second voice was a bit more gruff but just as accented as the first.

Voice 1: "Ya' gotta start going before we get sent out on missions for the cap'n!"

Voice 2: "Aw, w'ever. You're the one who told meh ta' hold the blasted thing in da' first place. Jus' so ya' could go and make sally wit' those floozies, y'know?"

Voice 1: "Those floozies were fine lasses mate!"
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 pm

In a distance, Liha hears some voice around the area, but couldn't comprehend anything that it apprehends. She only took this as a hostile threat without hesitation. The amazon warrior took stealth within the forest fields and became one with nature, blending in with the environment as much as possible while awaiting for the unknown guest trailing along the same path she took. As the two pirates gets near, Liha kept herself covered with the forest environment to remain hidden as she awaits for the hostility. She knew that there will always be a time where she has to keep her guard up for anything possible, regardless if they were friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Pirate 1 = Shane

Pirate 2 = Tomas

"Oi, didcha hear that?"

Shane paused and looked around the area.

"I ain't heard nuttin. Come on then, we've got ta' get back to da' cap'n and let em know ya' lost da' compass, y'know?"

"I lost it? You barnacle licking bastard!"

Suddenly Shane tackled Tomas to the ground, grabbing at his face and stretching his cheeks out while Tomas attempted to push him off.
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Whatever the two were talking about, it was all gibberish in Liha ears. The way that the two spoke was complete and utter nonsense, but it did spark her curiosity upon seeing human beings in a different style of manner. Nevertheless, she remained cautious just in case if these two were a threat among herself. She remained in stealth within the forest environment and began to quietly crawl around the area, deciding if she should either let them pass or initiate a surprise attack. There were a small rustle here and there within the area that could catch one's attention.
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:14 pm

As Shane kicked the crap out of Tomas, he paused again, hearing something once more.

"I know I heard sumtin' that time mate."

Shane drew his sword as he looked around the area and got off of Tomas.

"Aye, I heard it too."

Tomas replied, removing a single shot revolver from his shirt.

"Show yerself! Are ya' ninja or bandits"

Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 am

The sign of the two unknown pirates equipping themselves with weapons instantly raised a red flag in Liha's mind, signalizing hostility at sight. She remained silent and slithered on the forest ground with camouflage as one with nature. She unsheathes her twin blades, Mongiga & Nganya, to prepare herself for an intimate battle. Her shield, Ugaorah, was already equipped on the left side of her arm for defensive purposes. She didn't understand anything that they've said still, but knew that the nature environment sensed a bad vibe.

Liha decides to take the initiate into her own hands. Instead of utilizing an up-close battle against the two maybe she could make both of them surrender by handling one of them as a meat shield. She wanders into the environment of the forest some more, remaining one with nature for disclosure upon her location. Liha takes a small breath and unleash her warrior's cry known as the 'Cry of Ysthua-zatit'. This would echo out throughout the entire area to cause Shane and Tomas to sink down into fear or enraged towards the suspicion. This war cry also increased her strength and speed briefly for the moment as she sweeps over to another tree undetected. She would await once more to see if the hostility would fight or flight.
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:32 am

The cry would startle both men, making them flinch back a step. However, only one of them would start shaking in fear.

"Sh-Sh-Shane, less get outta here!"

Tomas cried as she tugged at Shane's cuffed shirt. Shane's eyes set deadly though there was still a slight hint of fear in them. He clenched his talwar tightly but did not flee.

"No. Someone's tryna scare us. SHOW YOURSELF YA SCALLYWAG SCUMBAG!"

Shane's voice was just as loud as Liha's cry, but there was an obvious fear within. Shane was of a higher rank than Tomas, obviously, and seemed to know his way around a sword. However, would that mean much against a trained warrior huntress?
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:52 am

The body language of Tomas shivering in fear did mark a minor threat in Liha's eyes, but the pseudo pride of Shane notify the amazoness into prioritizing her actions among the two. She hides within the tree branches before leaping down behind the two pirates, creeping slowly towards Tomas. Once she got near, the sharp edge of Mongiga rest against, but not close enough to slit his neck. The other blade, Nganya, resides among his lips in the same manner to make sure he doesn't conform any sudden movements or else his own vocals shall be silenced permanently. Taking advantage of the moment, Liha tips quietly her feet away while keeping the hostage within her blades. This shall allow her to keep it under her control while making an escape pattern.
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 pm

As soon as Liha grabbed Tomas, he let out a squawk and pulled the triggers on his pistols, firing one into the air and one into the ground. A yellow liquid began to leak down his pirate trousers. The pistol shots should have made Liha back off seeing as she probably had no way of knowing what the weapons were or why they made such a loud and disorienting sound.

Shane himself turned to take in the sight. If Liha had let go of Tomas because of the unsettling gun shots, Tomas would fall to the ground before scrambling over to Shane's side. Shane himself would look at the girl with a serious eye and hold his sword at the ready. He was no longer afraid now that he took in the woman's look.

"Who are ya, and what'd ya want wit us?"
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:37 pm

The sudden rapture noise of the gunfire erupting out of the pistol made Liha retaliate by kicking Tomas away from her, covering her ears momentarily from being up-close to the irritating and mysterious noise popping in her ears. She remain cautious as she kept Nganya equipped while putting away Nganya and illuminating her shield with the sunlight to charge, raising it in a defensive stance towards them both to prepare for their initiative.

Liha glared fiercely at Shane once she notice him beaming down towards her with sincere eyes, still completely lost from what he was saying. In return, she spoke back in hostility under her own native tongue. Her vocal tone seemed hostile and threatening towards them both, but in general she doesn't want to harm them for not being seen as a real threat compared to the warfare she faced in the Amazons.

"Vi kun la klingo. Metu vian armilon kaj lasu min pluiri."
(You with the blade. Place down your weapon and let me move on.)
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:45 pm

"Sh-sh-Shane? What's she sayin mate?"

Tomas stammered and clung to Shane's leg in fear. Shane didn't answer and simply matched Liha's gaze, still trying to judge if she were a ninja or a bandit. However, once she started speaking in a different tongue all together, pieces of this ever rickety puzzle finally began to make sense.

"Oi...I dun reckon she understands a word we're saying here."

Shane let out a sigh of relief. He was the first mate of the Quickfoot Pirates and was far more level headed than the others. He didn't want to fight, especially since he was not a ninja. He would be on level with the strongest of bandits, making him at least chunin rank when it come to ninja, but fighting either or was not fun in the least. Plus Liha looked skilled and a pointless fight with her would probably cost them both their health.

Shane calmed his breathing and smiled sincerely at Liha, knowing that the universal gesture of kindness was a smile. He sheathed his cutlass and rose his hands up in a slight surrender way.

"We're not your enemies, love."

With his words, Shane would take a single step towards her to see her reaction. The shield she held was unlike any other he had seen before. She was definitely not from the main villages of Mylania, however, she used chakra (or some other subform that's still linked to chakra) like a ninja. This woman had piqued his interest. Was she from a pre-modern day tribe that still existed even farther in the shadows than the true hidden ninja villages?
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Liha kept her position stationary while being on the defensive against the two, seeing if they would let her pass and avoid the encounter all together. Her shield is fully charged with the sun rays as it illuminates a light glow around it. When Shane began to take a single step towards her, Liha didn't react to the movement at all.

However, this was no means of standing ground and become friendly to the unknown person. Her tribal ruling only allows those who are apart of their friendly tribe to even entice or communicate to one another without hostility. She spoke once more to warn them. Any other sudden movements if they don't allow her to pass will result in a battle without hesitation.

"Restu en via loko, birdojn esti!"
(Stay at your place, fowl being!)
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Shane's smile didn't falter even after Liha remained threatening. There was no way these two would understand each other.

"Blimey, mate! Less jus' get outta here!"

Tomas cried and stood, trying his hardest to get Shane to back down. However, his first mate leader was stubborn and when something interested him, he just had to get to the bottom of it.

"No. There's somethin' about her, mate. She's not from round here, and judgin' by our little greetin', she's gonna end up in more trouble than she's bargainin' for."

Shane did the next best thing for communicating with others universally. He knelt down and opened his satchel. He pulled out an exotic, sweet aroma fruit. Staying in a kneeling position to show that he meant no harm, he held the fruit up towards Liha. If he was right and she was from a secret tribe from somewhere in the billions of acres of forestland around Mylania, then she would not know of the customs there. Shane didn't want Liha doing what she just did to him and Tomas with someone that would not hesitate to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:22 pm

An offering of an aroma fruit from a complete stranger? What kind of trickery that this guy is trying to pull, Liha thought in her mind while keeping her glare constant and stance resilient among ground. Her Bestial Heart trait taps into the surrounding environment of the forest and sensed no hostility or surprising traps that disrupts the nature core. It appears safe, but one can be folly by the calmness.

She lets out a small cry of her native tongue as it echoes around the forest. A raven flies above the skies and dives down at the designated mark of the cry, swiping away the fruit from Shane's palm and dropping it on Liha. She pierces through the fruit with her blade and leans it close to her, sniffing it while tapping into the core to see any sudden changes upon its natural instance. It revealed that the fruit was pure to the core, but she didn't eat it. Instead, she kept it on the tip and begins to step away from the two pirates. Since the two wouldn't let her pass the unknown charters, she would tend to find another path elsewhere. The raven flies back into the skies.
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Shane was surprised at the raven snatching the fruit but settled for watching it fly over to Liha. He was transfixed on the woman's natural beauty and innate strength. Only someone with a true calmness inside them could communicate with nature as well as Liha did. Shane hated to admit it, but he was probably smitten by this exotic woman. When she began to walk away, apparantly dismissing them as a threat, he stood and called out to her, forgetting that she wouldn't understand.

"Hey! I reckon ya don't need us to tell ya how to navigate the woods. But if ya be lookin' for civilization, ya' could join us!"

Shane tried his hardest to indicate what he was saying with gestures, including the follow us gesture. He really didn't want Liha to get hurt on her own.

"What are ya, crazy? She jus' tried to take me head off!"

"No! She was jus' defendin' herself tis all!"
Back to top Go down
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Liha continues to walk away from Shane and Tomas, still unaware of what the two was talking about behind her back. Nevertheless, she needs to venture out into the mysterious world of Mylania as she travels once more.

Some time later, the tide of the sun begin to shift into the bright orange glow of the sunset. It rays of light glisten down upon the forest to illuminate such a vivid chill and lucrative aroma of the natural habitat. Her stomach growls intensely as she rubs it, facial expression showing signs of fatigue from traveling about the forest and interacting with the environment. She peeks down and remembers the fruit that Shane offered her, lifting up Nagyana and takes a big bite off of the fruit. The texture was bitter at first, but became sweet and flavorful from the aftertaste. It reminded her of home when her mother harvested fruits and berries with the other maidens of the tribe. The sated state wasn't much to live by compared to hunting a juicy boar, but it kept the hunger satisfied.

Liha continues to travel forward until she ends up near a cliff. From there, she would see a large village of sorts that is heavily lighted up and lively with inhabitants completely unknown to her knowledge in general. Her facial expression shows much surprise and curiosity from just the sight of it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venturing into the New World   Venturing into the New World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venturing into the New World
Page 1 of 1